GK Power Systems is the Engineering, Procurement and Construction service division of RGK+Z&A Group. We are also the Independent Power Producer and Green Energy Developer in Myanmar. We do turnkey projects for electric power systems and infrastructures. Our dedicated team provides professional EPC services for clients that we manage, maintain, and plan for governmental, residential, commercial and industrial electric power systems and infrastructure projects.
Powering Myanmar by our professional services with creation of new value to enrich society
- To generate more electricity from the renewable energy resources
- To achieve 500 MW capacity of power generation by 2017through sound business activities
- To provide guaranteed and robust electricity distribution networks and reliable electric utilities
- To provide the reliable and high quality power systems conducted for generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of electric power for local and regional demands effectively
- To supply the electricity with the least of power interruption and losses at the standard voltage level by our the technical know-how support, material supply, engineering and management services
- To supply high quality standards of products and services that are safe for consumers through excellence in our people practices, systems and processes and an ethical approach to doing business with respect for society, and protection for environment
- To become a learning organization with continual improvements in quality of outputs at all levels and increasing customer satisfaction and profitability by qualifiedprofessionals
- To enhance customer value through innovative design and environmental friendly solutions
Year 1998: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply 11 kV Porcelain Clad Outdoor Vacuum Circuit Breaker.
Year 1998: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Polymer Lightning Arrester for System Voltage up to 245 kV.
Year 2005: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Polymer Type Cantilever Line Post Insulator for 66 kV Transmission Line.
Year 2005: The First Engineering Company in Myanmar certified ISO 9001:2008 in year 2005.
Year 2007: The First Company in Myanmar to introduce and supply Toughened Glass Insulators.
Year 2013: The First Thermal Independent Power Producer in Myanmar 25MW Power Plant of Hlawga Project.
Year 2013: The First Private Distribution Utility in Yangon City – Southern Dagon Utility.