- Responsible for handling 1st line support calls;
- Receive customer information, determine priority, evaluate system condition
- Provide 1st line technical/application support to the customer and assist in the effective resolution of critical issues
- To oversee preventative, corrective maintenance and proactive onsite visits to ensure work is conducted in an appropriate manner
- Maintaining good communications and team working with all managers, colleagues and –customers
- Informing management of situations where customer satisfaction is compromised or contractual obligations are unlikely to be met;
- Maintaining adequate records of all service visits in line with the company's reporting requirements using current business tools and procedures;
- Manage contracts and service delivery agreements
- Plan and implement strategic changes to improve service delivery
- Attend meetings, write reports and deliver presentations
- Assist Junior personnel as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and installing professionally Healthcare equipment and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for effective troubleshooting, parts replacement, preventive maintenance and calibration of instruments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience in hands-on related experience in medical equipment installation and maintenance
- Candidates with Btech, BE, Biomedical Engineer or equivalent education background
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Self-reliance and motivation;
- Good technical and communication skills;
- Technical and applications product knowledge;
- Ability to work within a team and contribute to all aspects of the role.
- Delivers results and ability to balance priorities under pressure.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Candidates must be able to travel both local & oversea
To apply, pls submit your CV and fill the Application form at https://rgkzna.com/career-opportunity