GK Power Systems has ten principles which are in line with the principles of RGK+Z&A Group. These principles are derived from the United Nations Global Compact which asks companies to embrace, support and enact, within the sphere of influence, a set of core values in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption. These ten principles are:
- We support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- We make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- We uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- We defend the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- We support the effective abolition of child labour.
- We uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- We support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- We undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- We encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- We work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.